Here at Glossop Cartons, we firmly believe that our team is our greatest asset. We’re always on the lookout for new packaging superheroes, so if you would like to work for an innovative, exciting company with great prospects then email a covering letter alongside your CV to email@example.com.
Operating from state-of-the-art, integrated manufacturing and logistics facilities, Glossop Cartons is a long established UK Packaging Manufacturer supplying some of the country’s leading major multiples and many smaller SME clients.
Shortly to gain BRC and Pharmaceutical accreditation we are true market leaders in innovation and technology, and are renowned for our quality, responsiveness and can do attitude.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for new business development and key account management selling high quality packaging products.
Day-to-day you will be responsible for:
• Sourcing and winning new business
• Introduce an existing client base to the business
• Selling high quality printed folded carton packaging products
• Targeting the food, pharmaceutical and retail sectors
• Maintain and develop key accounts
• Proactively seek new ways to enter new markets
• Covering the North West
• Must be professional and a 1st division player
Key attributes required:
• Successful history selling printed packaging products
• New business development skills
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Ability to maximise key/top tier accounts
• Credibility to win business with blue chip customers in the food and retail sectors
• Consultative and solutions based approach to sales
We have a commanding market reputation, some of the industry’s leading accreditations and invest heavily in state of the art, innovative machines making us a true world leader.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in the role send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org.